Friday, May 22, 2026

NASCAR driver Kyle Busch. Dead at 41 unexpectantly.


Kyle Busch, now a true NASCAR legend.

For many men, sports is a way to be competitive, to be in a team with others striving for victory, to challenge yourself and others to reach the top.

I am a NASCAR(auto racing) fan. I have been since 1994 when I went to my first race in Charlotte, North Carolina. Jeff Gordon, #24 driver for Hendricks Motor Sports, was my man.

I also liked Kyle Busch. Yes, he was sassy and all, and disliked by many, but he pushed himself and others competitively to win. And he did 63 times in the top tier alone, in addition to the next level and truck series (having the most wins all-time.)

When he married his wife Samantha, and together raised two kids )son 11 and daughter 4) he matured. No longer the “brat” but more level-headed. And yet he still had that drive to win.

On May 21, 2026, he died at the age of 41 unexpectedly in a hospital, from an illness yet publicized.

I hope Kyle knew the Lord Jesus. I hope to see him in heaven. I hope others will consider where they are at in life, for we never know when this life is over.

Ahava and shalom,

Steve Martin





No comments:

Post a Comment